G3-ACHIEVE CREATIVE EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS IN MAPEH
Maria Carmela C. Pabalan, Stefhanie P. Teodoro, Lorena P. Ayongao and Marionne Joy B. Galvez
Grade School, Grade 3
- Every lesson includes key words, short introduction, and some trivia about a certain topic that will enrich students’ vocabulary, ideas, etc.
- It provides formative assessments and Performance Tasks that can be done individually, by pair, or by group that will mold students’ knowledge and skills. It encourages them to explore more about the field of music, art, physical education, and health across various cultures locally and internationally.
- Both the textbook and the teachers wraparound edition give additional learning materials: worksheets, videos, websites encrypted in the QR codes.
- The TWE also contains Curriculum Map set in QR code.
- It secures quality learning by providing photos in colored inserts and well-presented musical score sheets.
- The teachers resource CD (TRCD) reduces the teachers’ workload since it provides audio and printable worksheets across all levels.