- It promotes 21st century themes, such as global awareness, financial, economic, business and entrepreneurial, civic, health, and environmental literacy.
- It provides multilevel exercises.
- It establishes a home-to-school connection.
- It serves as a multifunctional supplementary material.
- It complies with the K to 12 Curriculum Guide for English.
Grammar Essentials caters to the advanced, average,
and struggling learners.
- Each lesson has four sets of exercises and lends itself to differentiated instruction as far as the ability levels of
pupils are concerned.
- Each exercise revolves around at a particular theme; hence, it is interdisciplinary in approach. There is also values integration in all lessons.
- An Activity Log Chart is found at the end of every lesson.
- The skill book is multifunctional. It can be a form of diagnostic test and formative assessment. The exercises can be used as reinforcement tools for remediation, reviewers for all types of tests, and tools for group works.