- Offers a compelling catechesis by capitalizing on inspiring stories to teach religious concepts and bring to life the teachings of Christ
- Provides a comprehensive curriculum for Christian Living (CL), covering the essential doctrines and sacraments that are carefully sequenced to correspond with religious celebrations and the pupils’ spiritual milestones, e.g., preparation for the First Communion is taken up in the grade 2 worktext
- Ensures an experiential and interactive approach to CL through engaging advance organizers and activities
- Focuses on the Holy Scripture with each human-interest story and each Catholic precept being supported by biblical passages and principles
- Links school with home through activities that can be done in the pupils’ home and with the whole family
- Teems with questions, exercises, and activities to engage the pupils’ thinking skills and cement their learning
- Encourages reflection and worship through involvement in Eucharistic Celebrations and prayers
- Worktext builds in pupils a solid grounding in the Catholic doctrines through story-filled and activity-centered lessons—the best and exciting way to learn religious competencies and practices. Anchored on the concept of narrative theology, each worktext makes use of stories to explore and proclaim the Christian faith. It adheres to the methodology espoused by the National Catechetical Directory for the Philippines and the Catechism for Filipino Catholics. It bears the imprimatur of the Catholic Church.
- Teachers Guide takes readers through a systematic and impressive teaching of Catholicism with such provisions as objectives, motivation, answer key, and step-by-step instructions for every lesson component.