- Promotes holistic development of the learner
- Guarantees strong foundation on the basics through the following success-oriented skill books:
- Reading and Language skill books build up the basic language arts skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Math and Critical Thinking skill books help preschoolers master basic math concepts and skills, and develop their critical thinking.
- Writing skill books begin with exercises on writing readiness and move on to more structured and formal writing activities.
- Art and Creativity skill books sharpen preschoolers’ visual and tactile perceptions with activities on lines, colors, shapes, and textures.
- Uses a uniform set of themes on every preschool level on which lessons and activities targeting different skills are built
- Follows the integrated thematic approach, enabling preschoolers to establish meaningful relationships among basic concepts in different subject areas rather than acquire quantities of unrelated facts